Saturday 2 March 2013

Bib Ties!

They're bibs + they're ties!

Great little accessory for any special little man in your life for formal occasions or just going out on the town with mum & dad to do the shopping!
 
A truly great accessory to have for your little munchkin; rather than a daggy looking bib!
 
Available in any colours on request or pre-made in other random colours that I decide to make them from.

 
These bib ties are now available for purchase in my hand-made shop!
There are currently 3 listings in my shop:
Black bib ties, Blue bib ties & Request your colour here
< click the links above to see listings in my shop >
 
 



I came up with the idea the other day; and feel it will definately be a big hit for the little men! I can also put names on bib ties on request!

No comments:

Post a Comment