Sunday 24 February 2013

New products coming VERY soon!

{copied from website blog}

I've decided that it's soon time to add some "more" items to my already very huge list of items I create!!!
Here's a few of the items that you'll see soon... & of course, although I will have 'ready-made' items; all are able to be custom made in colours of your choice.

* fitted sheet sets ~ for cots
* headbands - more colours available
* ready-made buntings
* ready-made art smocks
* ready-made aprons (adults & kids)

The options are already there for the ready-made items, you simply have to email or leave me a comment when making a purchase letting me know of preferred colours, whether you'd like a name put on etc.

I'm extremely excited to have created this 'new' name; and style of how things look now! Can't wait to get started with all my new and exciting ideas!!!
Gotta remind myself "One step at a time".


If you'd like to request an item, please don't hesitate to email me with your request, or fill in the custom orders - form on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment