Sunday 24 February 2013

Awesome feeling...

I just LOVE it when I receive great feedback
about some of the products I have made :)
 
Just the other day, I received some 'awesome' feedback
about the first ever art smock I made.

 

It truly made my day!
Here's the feedback I received for this art smock in the photos:
Hi Kel! Just wanted to let u know that today Natalie's teacher saw the artsmock you made Natalie and inspected it as it looked different to all the others and said "oh wow it has water proofing! You don't see that often anymore!" She kept inspecting it and said "this art smock is great!" I told her a friend of mine made it and it was her first one she made, and she said it was fantastic! Well Done Kel! If a prep teacher can spot the quality of it (and she's probably seen hundreds in her career!) you should be very proud! Jaz xo
 
This truly made me feel so great, so... I made 'another' art smock, and it's listed in my hand-made shop ready to go to a new home!
 
I also make custom made art smocks; I have a listing in my shop for Expressions of Interest where you can comment in the 'comment' section of listing letting me know what colours you'd like to see art smocks made with!
** They are made to fit kids 4-7 **
 



No comments:

Post a Comment