Wednesday 6 February 2013

GoodiesGaloreByKel launch day!

Launch day for GoodiesGaloreByKel

day 1 was: 5th February 2013...

The idea just 'suddenly' came to me that my business/hobby needed a name change; so, that is just what I did!
I was formerly known as "SockMonkeysByKel" ... needed a change; as when I first started, all I made was sock monkeys.
I then started expanding my production line and now I make more of the other items than I do the monkeys, so here I am!!!

A very long time in the making (the name change)

All in one day (yesterday) I created a new facebook page, website, & got the name of my online shop changed... no housework got done though ;) hehe!

Here's the links to my pages etc:

facebook: www.facebook.com/Goodiesgalorebykel
shop: www.hand-made.com.au/GoodiesGaloreByKel
website: www.goodiesgalorebykel.weebly.com
email: goodiesgalorebykel@gmail.com

<< there is a great incentive for sending lots of new likers to my facebook page if you check it out >>
$30 voucher to spend in my shop for the person who sends the most likers my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment